Sunday, November 26, 2017

Frosty the Snowman!!


Greetings!

Thanks to the inspiration I got from my Sister-in-law Beth Lee, who has a plaque that says this and my friend Gayle Kiesow who suggested I make it a  bridge card.

This just made my chuckle and I HAD to make some sort of card out of it!

These bridge cards are so easy to make and put together and this one was so fun.

Hope you enjoy it.

I did use thick white card stock for the base which is cut 4 1/4 x 8
Scored at 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 5 1/2, and 7 3/4"
Designer Paper Merry Little Christmas is cut 4 x 3 for the center and 4 stripes cut at
1 x 4


1 comment:

Who loves a Sale?? 15% off These beautiful Papers!!

Save 15% on 15 Designer Series Papers! Plus, 8 of those discounted paper sets are from the August-December Mini Catalog. Which means, no...