Saturday, August 26, 2017

Greetings!!

This Tuesday I an having a technique class that features the inlaid technique, water-coloring and a fun fold card that features a cup of coffee!!
This Technique series is something I've wanted to do for a long time. There are so many fun and easy ways to add the WOW factor to your cards and I've been wanting to share those for a while.

Don't miss out!  RSVP by August 27 so you can join us create these cards.

The picture doesn't do them justice (I know, that's what they all say!) but I'm still in the novice stage of editing my photos so this time it's true.  I do all the hard part and you get the fun of creating and learning.

Email, text or call me.  Two Sessions. 1-4  or 6-9   Free with qualifying purchase or $15.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves a Sale?? 15% off These beautiful Papers!!

Save 15% on 15 Designer Series Papers! Plus, 8 of those discounted paper sets are from the August-December Mini Catalog. Which means, no...